Consuming D365 OData and OData actions – .NetDecember 3, 2019
Configure Office 365 Email for Mail Notifications for work flows in Dynamics 365 Finance and operations – Part 1January 24, 2020
Dynamics 365 Finance and operations - Assign driver's license to employee
This blog helps to manage employee identification documents in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations.
In this case we will be configuring Driving licenses for employees.
- Firstly, we will be setting up Identification type. For configuring, Go to Human resources > Setup > Identification types.
- On following form, Click New.
- In the Identification type field, type a value (See above screenshot box 1).
- In the Description field, type a value (See above screenshot box 1).
- Select Yes in the Check duplicates field (See above screenshot box 2).
Note: Select this check box if identification numbers, for all employees, are unique
- Click Save and close the form
- Now to associate this identification type to employee, Go to Human resources > Workers > Employees.
- In the list, find and select the desired record.
- Click Identification numbers in Personal information group on worker tab in Action pane.
- On following form, Click New to create a new record.
- In the Identification type drop down, select 'Driver's License'
- In the Number field, type a Driver's license number.
- In the Description field, provide document description
- In the Issued date field, enter a date.
- In the Expiration date field, enter a date.
- Click Save.